[OM] OM 2S - Is this a simple fix?

Subject: [OM] OM 2S - Is this a simple fix?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:12:50 EDT
I have an OM 2S (well, actually those who know me, know I have several) and
the specific one I'm inquiring about has a meter which works great . . . part
of  the time.  This morning I put new batteries in it and it worked in all
modes.  This afternoon, the batteries are still good, however the meter was
displaying only part of the meter segments and then went to not showing any of
them.  It sounds a little like it might be a loose wire or something  minor.
Any ideas other than sending in for a CLA?  Have screw drivers  . . . . will
screw.  I'm not afraid of screwing it up and am willing to  give it a shot if
there is any hope for success.  Any  ideas?     <[8^)  Bill  Barber