[OM] Re: Image #100

Subject: [OM] Re: Image #100
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 18:55:00 +0100
Hey, steady on there Keith, you can't just bring a thread back on topic just
like that you know.  Eitquette 'round these parts requires first a
discussion of the appropriate firearms to deal with the offending feral
whatever they are, THEN we get to wonder if feeding them Krispy Kremes would
be acceptabel, and THEN...

Or try here: http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06100.htm and wonder how on
earht the thread got here from *there!

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of things pretty soon :-)

--
Piers