[OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 17:37:21 -0700
Geez. What is your problem? There are several people here from
California and at least one who lives in Berkeley. I have lived there
and it was one of the most interesting places I have ever lived.
Berkeley is just a much a part of California as Orange County,
Hollywood, Placerville or San Francisco.

It is Sedona, not "Sodona".

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA