[OM] Re: Scenic New England and PTLens [was, New photo essay posted]

Subject: [OM] Re: Scenic New England and PTLens [was, New photo essay posted]
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 18:21:44 -0400
Thanks for checking out LensDoc.  I would not have got to it for months. It is
not really satisfactory that it really can't be evaluated with the Demo.  I
e-mailed their tech support to see if there is any remedy.  I had actually
called them a few months ago and they were quite responsive---we'll see.  Maybe
I'm lazy or time pressured or both, though it would be nice to have a macro for
a lens/body combo  to fix the linear distortion and just run it w/o any further
fussing.  It appears ImageAllign requires a bit of playing with each image.
Mike