[OM] Re: New photo essay posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New photo essay posted
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:36:53 -0400
At 11:00 AM 5/26/2006, you wrote:
>> If this were a project for income, it would probably never
>> happen unless there was some sponsor or magazine.
>
>Not being snippy--please don't take this wrong, but I cannot
>live in the world of "probably never happen unless".  Anything
>is possible and instead of a "challenge", I have to look at this
>as an "opportunity". Sappy, I know, but compared to the rest of
>our current life's plans, this would be a cake walk. The real
>question is: "Do I want to do the project?"

Not a problem. I'm just in a more stressed point in my life
where there are a lot of demands on the bottom line, so much
so I'm probably tainted and skeptical. So what comes out of
my stressed brain is not what would come in a more relaxed
and inspired moment.

I'm not sure if it is me or the way the world seems to operate
these days. Time seems more transitory than normal. So in part
it was hard to read all the essay in one sitting.

The one image of the old sagging building, with tires. Is the wood
really that rough or am I seeing pixelation effects?

WayneS