[OM] Re: Zuiko trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko trip
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:51:37 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2006 4:58:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  trying to stuff in a solo trip to Isle Royale in the next
several weeks and  am contemplating what to haul with me. The key
is that I need to travel  very light and be totally self
contained. As much as I want to haul the  world with me, that has
to wait until the September trip.

    AG, on this scouting trip to Isle Royale all  you really need is a can of
orange day glo spray paint to mark the spots for my  tripod legs on the
September trip.  I do appreciate your taking care  of that for me, as well as
for
the others.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber