[OM] Re: Missing Digests?

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing Digests?
From: Mike Butler <om2s.usr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:34:13 -0700
Mike Wrote:
<snip>

Unfortunately there is a Catch 22.
Obviously posting this link is of no help to digest subscribers and I
can't email a link directly to those blindly inquiring, 'Que pasa?' as
emails are stripped from the archive. Perhaps one of you full timers
could send them the link?

<snip>

At least for me, Moose confirmed my suspicions of the problems with the
Digest.  Now that they are back, at least a 532kb one, I see that Moose
replied to more than just myself.  I would like to thanks Moose for his
efforts and keeping us informed during the problems and Thomas for
getting things fixed.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California