[OM] Re: #100

Subject: [OM] Re: #100
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 08:44:22 +1000
2SP + 90mm and M2 + 21mm and 50mm Noct. - that doesn't sound heavy.
Not compared to 5D with grip, flash, 17-40mm, 70-200mm, 50mm Macro,
Sigma 8mm, Leica R 35mm Summicron...
My back hurts.
Thank gawd Virgin does cheap excess baggage or on my upcoming trip
I'd have no room for luxuries like shoes and underwear.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06095.htm