[OM] Re: Kingston Elite Pro cf card - good/no good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Kingston Elite Pro cf card - good/no good?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:31:18 -0400
Sort of late to the party here, but I'd add that the one Kingston card
I have works well for me.

One general point about storage media -- make sure whatever you get is
designed for photographic use.  Some of the cards out there are
designed for use with other devices and will not necessarily work with
cameras.

FWIW/ScottGee1