[OM] Semi OT: Cokin Polarizer

Subject: [OM] Semi OT: Cokin Polarizer
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:51:24 -0700
Anyone with opinions on the Cokin Polarizer (circular).  I'd have posted to
the 35mm newsgroups but I don't have asbestos underwear for the flames that
would result.  This is a more civilized audience.

The target lenses are Vivitar 19-35 and Vivitar Series 1 28-90.  I like the
28-90 but it vignettes at the slightest provocation at the wide end.  An
alternative might be a slim 77mm that might/might not work with the 19-35
and I'd probably have to sell one of the kids.  I'd prefer not to sell
either one because I've got too much money invested in their teeth.  A B & W
105mm would force me to sell both kids.

Moose - I know you're a Vivitar 19-35 user - what say you?

Jay - cheapskate film user

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets