[OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:19:08 +1000
Yes - I suddenly remembered inverters and picked up a little one today.
Now - the rest of the answer is one of those 'thanks, but what does
the explanation mean' scenarios. I was tempted to ask if it didn't
matter if I didn't watch any videos on it. What is covered by
'graphics tasks'?  In my experience it's games players who get picky
about fast graphics cards. N I don't play games, watch TV,  edit
movies or similar tasks.  I don't need it to scream - would it run
much slower and would bumping the RAM up a bit make it acceptable?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx