[OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:02:21 +1000
Right - what does that actually mean? Why is that important.
I have to hand back my iBook when I retire and I was looking at one
of these for on the road writing and Photoshopping. So far all I'd
worried about was 'how am I going to recharge it from the
car?' (weird power port).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(who doesn't really want to look under the hood).