[OM] (OT) - Swimming Pond progress and Off road trailer

Subject: [OM] (OT) - Swimming Pond progress and Off road trailer
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:15:25 +0200
Some list members have been interested in my swimming pond project, we
have been busy digging (and BBQ'ing) this month and here is the status
as of yesterday. I hope to complete the digging this month so we can get
the liner down in June.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/69663690-M.jpg

If you are interested in how I am getting on then keep an eye on the
swimming pond galleries (progress) - from home page
www.thattimeoflife.smugmug.com  - picture are in chronological order so
skip to end for latest.

I spoke last week of adapting the landrover with solar panels and
storage, well we spotted an echo 4x4 trailer loaded with all options
including roof tent yesterday, which maybe the better option, I wonder
if I can swap my bmw 1150 Adventure for it.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/69668932-M.jpg

cheers IanW