[OM] Re: Little Paris gallery ; OM-1, FP4+

Subject: [OM] Re: Little Paris gallery ; OM-1, FP4+
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:30:38 +1000
On no - not unpleasant at all - I'd go back if it were still
standing. Clean, cheerful and basic. Each room had a three quarter
brass bed and a second couch that you could use if you actually
wanted to but that cost extra. Five or six storey and no lift - lots
of movement on the stairs (whispering, giggling). Some working girls
around but mostly opportunistic couples and a few slightly bewildered
tourists like us or laconic French visitors. Breakfast with the
family in the front parlour. A sort of turn of the century naughty
charm. Loved it.
A lost world now I suppose. Wish I had the photographs.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx