[OM] Re: Focus screens for OM2

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus screens for OM2
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 09:06:39 -0400
Meter can be calibrated (with 50mm lens)but in manual, you'll have
approx. 1/4 to 1/3rd stop overexposure starting with 100mm lens.  Error
increases slightly with focal length. Meter could be calibrated with
other lenses, but then you'll have an error with normal, wides and other
teles.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net