[OM] Re: Focus screens for OM2

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus screens for OM2
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 19:12:41 +0200
Mike,

If needed, I have found an original OM boxed 1-10 screen in my spring
cleaning. It is essentially a plain 1-4 screen with very fine lines,
and it won't disturb your meter. (BTW: auto metering is not influenced
by the brighter screens, only manual metering!)
I also have one 2-13, two 2-4 screens and one 1-4n screen, all clean in
their original package with brush and tweezers.

Iwert.

Op 9-mei-06 om 19:05 heeft usher99@xxxxxxx het volgende geschreven: