[OM] Re: [photo] tree rodent

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] tree rodent
From: RMcFet <rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:36:08 -0400
Blacks and Grays are only colour phases of the same squirrel. In some
areas the blacks dominate in other areas its grey. We have mostly black
ones at our feeder. I forget the details past that. They are an Eastern
NA species primarily.An interesting sidebar is that studies indicate
that they actually like to get chased by dogs and cats and go out of
their way to tease up a chase. Probably like the adrenalin rush.
Bob