[OM] Re: Another stupid computer question

Subject: [OM] Re: Another stupid computer question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 07:23:28 -0700
It is not releated to monitor size but the resolution of the screen, higher
resolution require higher pixel frequency and hence more problem with the
FCC filters. It also depends on the digitizing circuit of the LCD, some has
more problem than the others, I can see problem on 15" LCD screen with
unmodified dispaly adapter (and most adapter I have seen has this problem
except the very old cheap one which does not have FCC approval).

C.H.Ling