[OM] Heads up with just an hour and a half to go. Tamron 80-200mm/2.8 &

Subject: [OM] Heads up with just an hour and a half to go. Tamron 80-200mm/2.8 & 90mm/2.5
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 12:53:28 EDT
eBay# 7615112894 is at a little less than $300 which leaves some room for a
decent buy for anyone wanting either of these two lenses.  There are 4  others
thrown in which includes the 24mm f2.5.  A snipe at a little over  $300 might
get this one.  I have been watching it and am going to pass  because I
already have both the 80-200mm and the 90mm and it will end up being a  better
deal
for a user rather than a reseller.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber