[OM] Re: Still cool, but the funk lingers

Subject: [OM] Re: Still cool, but the funk lingers
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 19:00:18 +0000
I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to make that sound like some great tragedy.  I'd love
to tag along, but I'd just slow you down.  I can walk about as far as I really
want to go if I can choose my own speed and stop often, which would totally
annoy the enthusiastic.

Anyway, the git-along hitch is not a really serious handicap to boondocks
adventures because I've got the OM-4Runner, which can take me in
air-conditioned comfort, serenaded by my favorite music, loaded with more guns,
camera gear, potables and munchables than two pack mules could haul, to places
folks without same would have to hike to, huffing and puffing, carrying only a
canteen and two granola bars.

V-r-o-o-o-m! for sure, and with all four wheels.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --