[OM] Re: Still cool, but the funk lingers

Subject: [OM] Re: Still cool, but the funk lingers
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:56:15 +0000
Lots of good suggestions.  But September's weekends are already committed.
That's the start of football season, and the schedule is full: On 9/2, Cal
comes to Knoxville (Moose can wave them bye-bye when they leave); 9/9 brings
Air Force; 9/16, we get the hated Gators; 9/23 is Marshall and Homecoming (got
to practice drinking and singing between now and then), and 9/30 is Memphis, in
Memphis, where we get to go hang out with our former next-door neighbors and do
still more drinking and singing.  I'll take pictures.  :-)

Thanks for the invite, though.  If only ...

Go Vols!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from