[OM] [FS] OM 2n, 4, etc

Subject: [OM] [FS] OM 2n, 4, etc
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 23:50:49 +1000 (EST)
Hi everyone

The following stuff (and more at the URL) are looking for a new home,
hopefully with someone who will use them.

OM4 - au$250.00 minimum
OM2n - au$250.00  check  minimum
OM Winder2 - au$25.00
Zuiko 200mm f4 - au$100.00

http://comkal.net/www/

Silver noses and other stuff at the above URL, happy to factor into any
set for sale, so make an offer I can refuse :-)
Happy to ship anywere, and I take cash, paypal and direct transfer
to my bank account.

Time to start the process of thinning out the collection, slowly so I can
treasure each bit before its packed. I just cant get back into photography
the way I use to.

Cheers
Ian B Manners
Somewere on the net

If Chairman Bill's ego keeps rising, an FAA flight plan is needed.