[OM] Re: Mamiya

Subject: [OM] Re: Mamiya
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 10:55:34 +1000
My experience was that it was great fun - but images were quite soft.
Those lenses are tiny - the sort of thing developed for mobile phones.
As to in camera features - I was startled by the perspective control
feature in a compact Ricoh the other day. Images taken of a document
or monitor screen from a 30% angle were squared up nicely in camera.
I suspect that we're on the verge of some really odd and useful
technology - not just HP's 'lose ten pounds' feature.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx