[OM] Re: I have relented ....

Subject: [OM] Re: I have relented ....
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 10:49:30 +1000
Ah, as Doctor Spooner said - "The Lord is a shoving leopard."
My favorite - a friend sitting next to me at work who phoned his bank
(Barclay's) and asked - "Is that Bankly's Bark?" - realised what he'd
done and made three more attempts before he got it right. The person
at the other end was laughing too hard to continue the conversation.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx