[OM] Re: My Olympus DSLR rant

Subject: [OM] Re: My Olympus DSLR rant
From: "Matthew Bristol" <bristolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:30:44 -0500
I wonder, what features would people like to see in their "perfect"
dSLR?

Some starters:
Live preview/histograms
Multipoint AF and AE
Low noise/high ISO
Image stabilization...

What else?  I'm not getting into a dSLR yet, because when I buy one I
want to be able to use it for several years without upgrade envy.  There
a certain set of features that I won't do without, and I'm not about to
invest in a lens system when they might never have a better body.