[OM] Re: Workout - Day 3

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 3
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:25:10 -0700
Andrew, forgive me for laughing at your expense, but this is the funniest
thing I've heard in a while. I have visions of Phil Askley of dpreview.com
photographing the emu at the London zoo with every DSLR ever
made.  Real-world shutter noise test.  If the emu bites him, the camera
does not get a Highly Recommended rating.  :-)

I read your post just after I sent in my rant about dissatisfaction with
the E-1.  Hmm.  My E-1 is pretty quiet.  We have an emu here at the Seattle
zoo, and it did not try to bite me when I photographed it with my
Leica.  I'll have to try it with the E-1 sometime.

--Peter