[OM] FS - a matched pair - OM2n & OM-1n bodies

Subject: [OM] FS - a matched pair - OM2n & OM-1n bodies
From: Rick Beckrich <rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:50:43 -0700 (PDT)
Both in working perfectly and look great.

  Both CLA by John H. (six rolls through the 2n, only one through the 1n.)

  John installed 2-4 brightscreens, adjusted both meters & wired the 1n for
1.5v.

  Both bodies are covered in matching antique grey lizard Camera Leather.

  I'd like $175 USD for the 2n and $150 USD for the 1n or $300 for the pair, PP.

  Prefer lower 48 sale, sorry no PPal. Would consider OM mount 21mm as partial
T.

  E-mail me: rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx for pictures.

  Rick