[OM] Re: Screen 10 vs. custom scribe lines

Subject: [OM] Re: Screen 10 vs. custom scribe lines
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:36:15 -0500

> A number of people have had their screens scribed for rule of thirds etc.
> Do
> any of you have any comments about having a 1-13 screen scribed like a
> checkerboard screen?
I first used grid screens in my Nikon F's, and then got some 1-13's for the
OM's. I also use a grid screen in the Hasselblad. I find they are quite
useful in maintaining things relatively square. They are especially good now
with my bifocals, as I haven't shot a level horizon since I got them.

I have never had one custom scribed, so I can't talk to that. I certainly
wouldn't do it just for the rule of thirds.

Bill Pearce