[OM] Re: Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 06:20:52 +0100
Paddy

Although I use the scanner's colour capability to scan a mono
negative, I remove the RGB after I have adjusted the tonal balance.

I understand that red filters can fool a TTL meter.  I normally use
an external meter and then adjust by 1.5 or 2 stops.  But there are
others more qualified than I on the List who could advise you better.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.