[OM] Re: Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:36:23 +0100
* On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 12:27:42PM -0500, Komtanoo Pinpimai said:

> So, you scanned the B&W film with Negative Color option on?

It was done at the mini-lab.  Works out much cheaper to just get scans done
without prints and select the prints after that point. And as a poor
post-grad student it makes all the difference. ;)

Still cant afford a decent film scanner,  though my soon-to-be
brother-in-law has a Coolscan III gathering dust that I may be able to
liberate for a while.  If I get on with that I'll look at getting something
a bit more recent, and the Epson V700 certainly appeals at the moment.

paddy

--
[ "Bother!" said Pooh, as he buried Piglet next to Roo.                ]