[OM] Re: OT: Places to eat

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Places to eat
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 08:25:40 EDT

In a message dated 4/22/2006 12:25:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Utah;  Moab

When I was there last year, there was an Italian place, which had gotten
it's start in Boulder, Colo.  The name escapes me, however it was something
like
"Bob's Pasta".  It had a guys first name (not a particularly  Italian
sounding one) and then a food name (not Pizza).  The bottom line  was the food
was
good and you either sit inside or outside where the people  watching was good.

I just Googled it and the answer is  Pasta Jay's.  Decent  food and decent
prices. I ate there twice in two days.  Bill  Barber