[OM] Re: OT: Places to eat

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Places to eat
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:13:05 -0700
The restaurant/cafeteria at the Thunderbird Lodge just inside the
entrance to the Canyon deChelly monument in Chinle has very good, simple
fare that isn't fast food. Their green chili stew was wonderful, they
serve lots of other Navajo dishes (as well as the usual restaurant
stuff) and it's full of original NA artwork.

Also the restaurant at Cliff Dweller's Lodge (just west of Marble
Canyon, which itself is west of Page) is a surprise. They have an
eclectic menu of very good food.

In Moab, too many places to remember. Lots of good food in that town,
just ask around!

---
Scott Gomez