[OM] zuiko shots and.. a strange thing..

Subject: [OM] zuiko shots and.. a strange thing..
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 02:35:02 +0100
My OM-4 and our adventurous zuikos accomplished another photo-session where
superb results were essential...

So, please have an initial taste of that portrait job here (more to follow):
OM-4, Zuiko 85/2, TriX-400

http://www.deviantart.com/view/32182497/
and
http://www.deviantart.com/view/32183294/

And then.. yes, as you have probably noticed by now..
Wtf.. is that black half ring on the top left corner?..
Actually it is there in every frame of the film...
Have you any idea what this might be?... It just looks like a damage caused
by the lab which developed the film.. what do you think?

Christos