[OM] Re: [photo] Great Blue Heron 10

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Great Blue Heron 10
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:35:52 -0400
Thanks everyone for your comments and support. :)

Joel: Most of the Heron RAW images were processed using a contrast setting
of -1 with High Function.  This one was -2 and then I opened the shadow
under the wing very slightly in PS using Curves.  The light during the
afternoon was harsh in most of the images with the sun behind me,  which is
why I chose to process them in that way.  Noise Ninja was again used but in
a very small amount... a Luminance strength setting of only 3 (10 being
default).

I'm glad you like the look.  I've never been one to have a lot of contrast
in my images which is one of the reasons I shot NPS film.

Richard