[OM] Re: Pcitre Window Pro

Subject: [OM] Re: Pcitre Window Pro
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:54:44 -0400
Now that I've got layers fairly well in hand maybe I ought to go back
and take another look at the mask tools in PW Pro.  I certainly used
masks but not in the way you've suggested here... to merge those
"layers" back together as I'd do with layers in PS.  But I suspect that
layers is still a more powerful and easier to use methodology.

Chuck Norcutt