[OM] FS 4Ti bottom plate

Subject: [OM] FS 4Ti bottom plate
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:11:07 +0100
That reminds me.  I have a new, unused, still wrapped in the Olympus bag
bottom plate for a 4Ti Black (it will also fit any other 3 or 4 series body,
but the paint colour will not match anything but a 4Ti).  Just the thing to
replace a worn bottom plate before listing on the auction site!

These are getting harder to find, and regrettably, they do not come cheap -
USD75 shipped worldwide.

--
Piers