[OM] Re: (OM) a huge lot FS

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) a huge lot FS
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:33:57 -0400
It's a lot of used equipment that would need repair first and conditions
are unknown anyway.  If those loose top covers were new, they'd each be
wrapped in plastic bags to protect them from scratches.  They're not,
they're resting on top of each other, so likely have lots of small
defects or came off of other junk bodies.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net