[OM] Re: E-1 seen in use by pro

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 seen in use by pro
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:25:05 -0400
That's interesting.  Since it sprays light everywhere, I only consider
it useful if you're very close to the subject and can stand the light
loss or else have low ceilings or nearby walls for bounce.

On the other hand, it's small and rugged and not easily knocked off the
flash or set askew.  Maybe much of its utility to photojournalists it
that it will withstand the jostling of crowds.

Chuck Norcutt