[OM] Re: #066

Subject: [OM] Re: #066
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:31:35 +0100
Hi Moose,

I have had some feedback in a similar vein so I lightened the top of the
shot. Part of my problem is my ongoing fascination with clouds so for me the
sky is the shot and I just hang something underneath it. Obviously I try for
the best foreground I can get but sometimes the clouds wont wait for me to
find something.

I have one to scan that I took on my way home from work. The sky was
fantastic but finding something to complete the shot is difficult from a car
and stopping somewhere suitable was a problem for safety reasons. In the end
I just parked on a bridge and fired off a couple of shots. I resumed my
drive and within a couple of minutes the sky had reverted to something much
less dramatic.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham