[OM] Re: 4/10 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/10 fragment of my day
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
> http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/day/day65.html

Very nice interpretation. The eyes/nose thing is freaky, though.

This is one of those scenes that I can tell would be a touch
more difficult to get a good composition out of because the
"power elements" don't always land where you want them. You
handled it well and it's another picture I've never seen before.

BTW, I rather liked "day64" with all of the various textures
layered onto themselves. It looks like both pictures were taken
from the same vantage point. The zoom in and subject isolation
in day65 is outstanding.  I would not have seen that
composition.  Oh, yes, in day64, you can see an ear.  It looks
like a giant wild cat.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com