[OM] Re: MFT meet in Brugges, Belgium report (longish)

Subject: [OM] Re: MFT meet in Brugges, Belgium report (longish)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 06:16:50 +0100
Wiliam

Thanks for your story and those excellent and informative
photographs.  I should really like to have been there, but I suppose
we will have to organise our own over here, somehow.  But Brugge is a
great place and Belgian beer ....

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
+44 (0)7092 251126
www.threeshoes.co.uk
homepage.mac.com/zuiko

On 9 Apr 2006, at 21:48, Wiliam Wagenaar wrote:

> Hi Zuiks,
>
> Two weeks ago, I attended the MFT (My Four Thirds) meeting in Brugges,
> Belgium. Since I had a great day, I thought I would share the
> experience
> with you. For this, let me start at the beginning.
>
> In December 2004 I ordered my E-1 over the Internet. While waiting for
> it to be delivered I searched around the Internet fro all kinds of
> information on the E-1. One site I found was
> www.myfourthirds.com

snip