[OM] Re: [photo] Great Blue Heron 4

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Great Blue Heron 4
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:13:55 -0400
On 4/9/06, Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Richard,
> You are going from strength to strength.  Fabulous!

That is some compliment... thank you.  I hope to be improving on the
composition in the future as well as shooting in better light... something a
bit less harsh.  Some clouds could help also.

> BTW, I notice you have no fear of ISO 800.  You must have one of good
> sensors. ;^)

I found it's not too bad as long as the exposure is correct.  If I run
across a problem, I'll use Noise Ninja.  BTW, I do have a special sensor...
it came from the enchanted land of New Zealand. 8-)