[OM] Re: Commerce

Subject: [OM] Re: Commerce
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 09:44:55 -0700
Oly may be in third place.  I think that all the numbers say is that
Hogan could determine the percentage for Pentax with reasonable
reliability while none of the sales figures in the remaining 14
percent of total DSLR sales could be. I would not be surprised if Oly
had half of the remainder there.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA