[OM] Re: very slightly OT: Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: very slightly OT: Digital
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 18:39:21 +0000
Django Reinhardt and Emmett Ray.  I thought everybody knew that.  :-)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158371/

Honestly, the stereo is the only music-making instrument I can play.  My guitar
experience came during one week in college when I won one in a poker game.  A
fraternity brother who could actually play taught me the first few chords to
the currently popular Ray Charles hit "What'd I say?"  After a few days
annoying everbody by playing that over and over, my fingers got sore, and I
gave it up, and then lost the guitar right back to its origiinal owner in
another poker game.  That's how my career as a probably famous and rich
musician came to an untimely end.

As for baseball, I probably ranked myself too high.  :-[

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --