[OM] successor to 4T :-( wasRe: Re: SanDisk 10% off

Subject: [OM] successor to 4T :-( wasRe: Re: SanDisk 10% off
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:18:54 -0700
Yes, unfortunately it may be the successor to the 4T for many. I look at my
Zuikos and wish I could put them on a full frame camera.

I followed through the links Bernard sent regarding the 8mm D. Zuiko. I
wasn't happy with how much of the image was lost when de-fishing (PSP-X was
most mentioned/used). Adding the 16mm to the 18, 21, 24 shift that are
popular with brand C would be nice.

The E-System and 7-14 D.Zuiko work great for the 'got to deliver the goods'
stuff, but playing with the Zuikos is a high priority. I wonder how much
longer my scanner will function. Minolta scanner software is at a dead-end.
I'm sure the fluorescent bulb won't last as long as I hope. Flat bed
scanners are getting better but with declining film usage they'll probably
start to be dumbed down.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>

Oooo!  Wussa a "5D"?  Is that a new Olympus cam?  Successor to the 4T?

;o)

ScottGee1