[OM] Re: DZ 8mm OK?

Subject: [OM] Re: DZ 8mm OK?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:50:40 -0700
I have the ZD8mm for two months, it is a nice lens but quite heavy
especially if you compare it with the OM 16/3.5. Looking at the front cover
and front element make me remember the 24 shift I once owned.

Its resolution is great near the center and slight soft at the edges with
some chroma, I belive the chroma will be minimized at F9, all the samples in
Olympus site are shooting at his aperture. I love to use it with the 1.4x
converter, final image can be linearly corrected much better then with the
fisheye itself.

C.H.Ling