[OM] Re: Switching eyes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Switching eyes...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:56:27 -0400
Hi,
Finally had a few minutes at least to do an Ovid search.  There is indeed new
evidence that eye dominance is more plastic than that for hand or foot.  I was
initially skeptical as I am so strongly right handed and left eyed.  I am
unsure of the neurological basis, though I do not believe off-hand it would be
related to  the temporal pathways not crossing sides.  The best reference I
found is in Current Biology. 11(20):R828-30, 2001 Oct 16 from the UK.  I do not
have full text access to this particular journal.  I will order it for the list
member and fwd it if desired.  Contact me off list, if it is of interest.  Hope
all goes well.
Mike