[OM] Re: [photo] Great Blue Heron 3

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Great Blue Heron 3
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:39:55 -0700
Very nice shot Richard! You inspired me to go looking for them yesterday.
I went to a nearby state park, which is proported to have one of the largest
Great Blue Heron rookeries in the area. Unfortunately, mother nature was
not very cooperative, pouring down rain and the trail to the viewing area
was
washed out by flooding over the winter, so I wasn't even able to find the
rookery. Oh well, perhaps I'll try again when the weather's a little nicer.

Thanks for sharing,
Darin