[OM] Re: Yes, they are Blue Herons

Subject: [OM] Re: Yes, they are Blue Herons
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 14:42:06 -0400
On 4/2/06, Ciao89s@xxxxxxx <Ciao89s@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Richard,
>
> Beautiful pictures of Blue Herons.  I have Egrets in the  backyard, but
> hard
> to snap a picture.  I have one, but you really have to  look carefully to
> see
> him.  Oh, where was this picture taken?

Hi Elizabeth,

It was taken in Becket located in western Massachusetts.  It's in a remote
area of woods, marshland and ponds.

Thanks for the compliment though I hope to do better in the coming days.
I'll get closer to the nest the next time out to take some images as the
ones I've taken thus far can only be made into 4x6's .  Anything larger and
the image falls apart due to the cropping.  Plus the lighting that day left
a lot to be desired,

Richard