[OM] Re: [OT] 2CVs / Dyannes

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] 2CVs / Dyannes
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:07:33 +1000
Modified suspension by the looks - where's the fun in that?
Do they have the same trampoline seats - and where do they attach the
seat belts?
(They were banned here because there was no sensible anchor point).
I still prefer the original corrugated iron look in grey or grey-green.

I now look forward to the Trabant Touring Cars 24 minute Endurance!
(If it rains, you have to stop and steal some wiper blades).
AndrewF